The recent U.S. Army decision to ban soldiers from wearing barefoot-style or minimalist running shoes while training. It has been literally up in arms over what it sees as a misguided military policy regarding the altered dress code. Here’s the new army reg:
- Interview with Matson, Former U.S. Soldier fighting ISIS in Syria.
- U.S. Army Reserve Soldier nominated for the Nobel Prize
- The Specialist Creed
- U.S. Army Compares New Hacker School To “The Birth Of The Air Force”
- U.S. soldier stationed in Afghanistan comes home — to give part of liver to dying Vietnam veteran grandfather
- 20th Anniversary of the Green Ramp Disaster
- No jail time: Sinclair reprimanded, fined $20K
- Karzai says Afghanistan ready for U.S. Troop Withdrawl.
- Military family in Ft Riley lost their house last night to fire.