A Kinston, N.C., man who told The Free Press for a story published Sunday that he served as an Army Ranger and took part in an infamous battle in Mogadishu, Somalia, was not a participant in that fight and was not a Ranger, according to former Rangers who were there.
- Interview with Matson, Former U.S. Soldier fighting ISIS in Syria.
- U.S. Army Reserve Soldier nominated for the Nobel Prize
- The Specialist Creed
- U.S. Army Compares New Hacker School To “The Birth Of The Air Force”
- U.S. soldier stationed in Afghanistan comes home — to give part of liver to dying Vietnam veteran grandfather
- 20th Anniversary of the Green Ramp Disaster
- No jail time: Sinclair reprimanded, fined $20K
- Karzai says Afghanistan ready for U.S. Troop Withdrawl.
- Military family in Ft Riley lost their house last night to fire.